So you finally treated yourself to that outdoor grilling station and kitchen that you have dreamed of for so long. All the installation and hard work is done and now its time to enjoy your outdoor kitchen. But there is still one final decision, that may in fact be the most important one of all, what to make for the inaugural meal. There may be a lot of pressure behind this decision, so we narrowed it down for you and here are a few outdoor cooking recipes that are sure to become some favorites of the summer.
- Coffee-and-Brown Sugar- Crusted Skirt Steak with Grilled Okra and Jalapeños
- Spicy Grilled Shrimp with Garlic and Lemon
- Flattened Chicken and Grilled Romaine with Parsley-Lemon Sauce
- Grilled Potato Salad with Bacon Vinaigrette
- Grilled Bone in Bison Steaks with Crisped Potatoes
- Grilled Vegetable Pizza
- Gremolada Swordfish Skewers
For these recipes and more visit- http://www.countryliving.com/food-drinks/g31/best-grilling-recipes/?slide=1
And for those who this blog made hungry and wishing they had a kitchen specifically suited for outdoor cookery, visit Cricket Pavers in South Florida for more information or visit their website at www.cricketpavers.com. Don’t wait, summer is already here!